For 90 years, the Taos Lions Club has continued to follow the Lions Club International mission, "We Serve" to Taos County and Pueblo residents, focusing our efforts mainly on children. Our main service projects involve:
- Scholarships administered through University of Mexico to needy students in Taos county. Programs include nursing, EMT, CDL driver certification, and CNA certification.
- Flags on the Plaza.
- KidSight annual testing for over 1,700 students. Financial assistance is available to any child needing visual aids.
- Adult Vision testing, counseling and assistance to financial disadvantaged seniors in our community.
- Stewardship and display of historic Tio Vivo Carousel.
- General financial support of local charities and service organizations.
- Collection and distribution of eyeglass donations.
- And more..... Come join us!